Heather at www.HeatherBakes.com tagged me earlier in the week and this is the first chance I have had to reply. So, here goes. (written on Sun. posted on Mon.)
8 Things I Look Forward to:
- l. harvesting homegrown tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, basil, lettuce, etc.
- 2. eating said produce
- 3. kids graduating from college ( I will get a raise when that happens) 🙂
- 4. not having a mortgage payment (woohoo)
- 5. more free time to spend with family and friends
- 6. traveling
- 7. not commuting to work everyday
- 8. an ice cold diet coke
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
- 1. picked last of the English peas
- 2. pulled weeds
- 3. planted plants
- 4. made several trips to Lowes and Calloways
- 5. talked to my daughter on the phone
- 6. got mom’s opinion on plants
- 7. cut irises for a bouquet
- 8. watched the Mavs beat the Spurs!!!!!!!
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
- 1. eat and not gain weight
- 2. speak a foreign language fluently
- 3. have an apt. in France or Italy
- 4. write a book
- 5. paint (and I don’t mean the house, honey)
- 6. control the weather
- 7. not be afraid to work with power tools
- 8. have Candace Olsen redo my entire house (how divine!)
8 Shows I Watch:
- 1. Heroes
- 2. American Idol
- 3. House Hunters
- 4. House Hunters International
- 5. Divine Design
- 6. Barefoot Contessa
- 7. Curb Appeal
- 8. Texas Rangers baseball
If you haven’t checked out Heather’s blog, well you seriously should. You will love it! Also, check out her lists and the other bloggers she tagged.
Also, I wanted to mention fromgardentotable can also now be accessed at www.fromgarden2table.com. But, you can get there from the original site as well.
It is raining cats and dogs in big D, huge puddles at fromgardentotable.